Extended Stores Admin | 15.12.2021 |
I. Collection of Data
- Users are free to visit the Website and browse the Website without revealing their identity or personal information.
- We collect the Users personal information i.e. the one relating to identity, demographics when you use the Website, purchase products and or otherwise interact with us during the course of our relationship and any related information provided from time to time.
- We shall collect some information at the of registering as a user which includes but is not limited to- name, date of birth, address, phone number, email id etc.
- At the time of making payments, we shall collect some sensitive information such as your bank account number, credit or debit card number or information relating to any other payment method, or password etc.
- For the purposes of our research and study into customer behavior, we may collect information relating to your shopping behavior, preferences, device location etc.
- We will provide our Users with a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience.
- For the sake of safety of our Users, we have indicated which fields are necessary to be filled in and which are not.
- This information may include the URL that you came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not) on our Website, and the URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- If you enroll into our loyalty program i.e. Club Points, we will collect and store your personal information such as name, contact number, email address, communication address, date of birth, gender, postal code, lifestyle information, demographic and work details which is provided by you to us.
- We will also collect your information related to your transactions on the Website.
- If you register with us and set up an account or transact with us, we may seek some additional information, such as billing address, credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information to provide services, enable transactions or to refund for cancelled transactions.
- Users and sellers/ vendors can use the in-app message boards to communicate regarding listed products. However, no exchange of contact information is permitted. If you divulge personal information, it is as per your risk and Extended Stores cannot be held liable for any misuse of information.
- The information provided to us by you shall be retained by us to resolve disputes, provide customer support, internal research and troubleshooting problems are permitted under Indian law.
- We may use your contact information to send you updates and offers.
- We will never make any phone calls or send messages or emails asking for your account details, password, OTP, pin, debit or credit card details or any other sensitive information. If you do reveal any such information, then we advise you to report the matter immediately to the concerned authorities.
II. Use of Information
- Assisting sellers/ vendors:
- We will share your personal information to assist sellers/ vendors to handle and fulfil your orders.
- General Use
- enhancing customer experience;
- to resolve disputes;
- troubleshoot problems;
- help promote a safe service;
- collect money;
- measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates and customize your experience;
- detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
- enforce our terms and conditions; conduct marketing research, analysis and surveys; and
- as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of information.
- Extended Stores shall ask for your permission to send commercial information regarding your orders or other products and services.
- Our services to you might be affected in the event permission is not granted to us.
- Extended Stores tries to continually improve its product and service offerings, and for this it collects and analyses demographic and profile data about Users' activity on the Website.
IV. Sharing of Information
- We may disclose certain personal information to third parties. These disclosures will be made by us:
- to provide you access to our services and products offered to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our user agreement;
- to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities;
- to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our services.
- Extended Stores may disclose personal and sensitive personal information to government agencies or other law enforcement agencies if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
V. Choice/ Opt-Out
- All Users have been provided with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing- related) communications from us after registering with us. You can unsubscribe at any time.
VI. Retention of Data
- We keep your data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it has been collected. Please keep in mind that in certain cases a longer retention period may be required or permitted by law i.e. for legal obligation to retain data; or if required to comply with statutory or regulatory retention requirement by law etc.
VII. Security of Data
- To protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse Extended Stores adopts reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with international standards. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The transmission of information is not completely secure for reasons beyond our control. We adopt best industry standard security measures and keep updating our systems from time to time to protect your personal information against any hacking or virus dissemination. Users are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and password records for their account.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, give your credit card details, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, you will have the option to opt-out.
- Further, by accessing or using the Website or by providing your information, you consent to the collection, use, storage, disclosure and other processing of your information including sensitive personal information. If you provide personal information of other people, then you represent that you have authority to do so.
IX. Grievance Officer